- Difficulty concentrating
- Forgetting names
- Difficulty recalling information
- Misplacing homework, books, school items, etc.
- Difficulty with copying assignments
- Needing to restudy material for exams over and over
- Poor or simple vocabulary
- Difficulty following directions
Poor memory can also affect a child’s confidence and self-esteem.
The Brain Workshop testing measures short and long term memory, and clearly indicates whether weakness in these skills exist
Cognitive skills training improves child & adult memory as it attacks the root causes of memory struggles by strengthening weak cognitive skills, especially short-term and long- term memory, making it easier to think, learns and remember.